Sunday, May 24, 2026
ADVT 
Bollywood

Ready To Work With Ekta On Any Platform: Sushant Singh Rajput

Darpan News Desk IANS, 11 Apr, 2019 08:35 PM
  • Ready To Work With Ekta On Any Platform: Sushant Singh Rajput

Actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who made his acting debut on television with Ekta Kapoor's "Pavitra Rishta", says he is ready to work with the producer on any platform.


Sushant was interacting with the media when he launched author Natasha Malpani Oswal's book "Boundless", along with Ekta here on Wednesday.


Asked if he would like to work with Ekta on television again, Sushant said: "Why only on television? I am ready to work with her on any platform. Apart from my family, if there is one person who has been instrumental in my career, it is Ekta (Kapoor) madam. So, if she tells me do anything, I will follow her."


Sushant recently wrapped up shooting of Nitesh Tiwari's next film "Chhichhore", in which he will share screen space with Shraddha Kapoor.


He said: "We have completed shooting of the film and now it will release soon. I feel very excited during the shooting of every film of mine. Now, we will do the film's dubbing."


The "Kai Po Che" and "Kedarnath" actor said he enjoys the entire filmmaking process.


"When our film is about to release, there is always an excitement about people's reaction to it. If people resonate with the film, that gives us immense satisfaction. Once the audience appreciates your work, it motivates you to do a lot better with your future projects. So, it's a process which I really enjoy."


Sushant worked with actress Sara Ali Khan in "Kedarnath", and now, he has worked with her father Saif Ali Khan in his next film "Dil Bechara".


On working with Saif, he said: "It's a good feeling. I am huge fan of Saif sir and I got an opportunity to work with him so early in career so, it's kind of self motivation for me."


Sushant and Jacqueline Fernandez's upcoming film "Drive", which was supposed to hit the screens last year, will now release on June 28. The Dharma Productions project was earlier locked for release on March 2, 2018, and then the date was shifted to September 7, before being pushed further.


Explaining the delay, the actor said: "There is a lot of visual effects work involved in the film and it is very recent technology in our country. Therefore, it is taking time. Once we are done with the VFX work, it will release on its scheduled date.

 

I am very excited for that film because it has a really interesting story and Tarun Mansukhani is also returning to direction after a long gap."

MORE Bollywood ARTICLES

Hrithik Roshan Supports Jacqueline Fernandez for the Rebuild Kerala Campaign

Jacqueline Fernandez has been an active voice when it comes to social issues.

Hrithik Roshan Supports Jacqueline Fernandez for the Rebuild Kerala Campaign

Simmba: 'Aala Re Aala' shows the swaggy dance moves of Ranveer Singh

After treating the fans with Aankh Marey and Tere Bin, the makers of Simmba are now once again treating the fans with another song.

Simmba: 'Aala Re Aala' shows the swaggy dance moves of Ranveer Singh

Here'S When Kriti Sanon-Diljit Dosanjh's Arjun Patiala Will Release

Kriti Sanon has announced the release date of her upcoming film Arjun Patiala, which also stars Diljit Dosanjh and Fukrey star Varun Sharma. The Bareilly Ki Barfi actor took to social media to reveal that the film will hit the big screens on May 3, next year. 

Here'S When Kriti Sanon-Diljit Dosanjh's Arjun Patiala Will Release

Every Issue Doesn’t Need Quarrelling: Sonu Nigam To Sona Mohapatra

Sonu Nigam's Pakistan comment and the singer backing Anu Malik hasn't gone down well with fellow singer Sona Mohapatra. But Sonu says every issue "doesn't need quarrelling around it".

Every Issue Doesn’t Need Quarrelling: Sonu Nigam To Sona Mohapatra

Celebs Crossover In Cinema

Many consider Dulquer Salmaan, who set foot in Bollywood this year with the road movie "Karwaan", to be the best export from the southern filmdom. 

Celebs Crossover In Cinema

PICS: Priyanka-Nick Host Reception In Mumbai

After a lavish wedding in Jodhpur and extravagant reception in Delhi, newlywed Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas have hosted a gala reception for the media here after getting back from their honeymoon in Oman.

PICS: Priyanka-Nick Host Reception In Mumbai