Sunday, May 24, 2026
ADVT 
Bollywood

Ready To Work With Ekta On Any Platform: Sushant Singh Rajput

Darpan News Desk IANS, 11 Apr, 2019 08:35 PM
  • Ready To Work With Ekta On Any Platform: Sushant Singh Rajput

Actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who made his acting debut on television with Ekta Kapoor's "Pavitra Rishta", says he is ready to work with the producer on any platform.


Sushant was interacting with the media when he launched author Natasha Malpani Oswal's book "Boundless", along with Ekta here on Wednesday.


Asked if he would like to work with Ekta on television again, Sushant said: "Why only on television? I am ready to work with her on any platform. Apart from my family, if there is one person who has been instrumental in my career, it is Ekta (Kapoor) madam. So, if she tells me do anything, I will follow her."


Sushant recently wrapped up shooting of Nitesh Tiwari's next film "Chhichhore", in which he will share screen space with Shraddha Kapoor.


He said: "We have completed shooting of the film and now it will release soon. I feel very excited during the shooting of every film of mine. Now, we will do the film's dubbing."


The "Kai Po Che" and "Kedarnath" actor said he enjoys the entire filmmaking process.


"When our film is about to release, there is always an excitement about people's reaction to it. If people resonate with the film, that gives us immense satisfaction. Once the audience appreciates your work, it motivates you to do a lot better with your future projects. So, it's a process which I really enjoy."


Sushant worked with actress Sara Ali Khan in "Kedarnath", and now, he has worked with her father Saif Ali Khan in his next film "Dil Bechara".


On working with Saif, he said: "It's a good feeling. I am huge fan of Saif sir and I got an opportunity to work with him so early in career so, it's kind of self motivation for me."


Sushant and Jacqueline Fernandez's upcoming film "Drive", which was supposed to hit the screens last year, will now release on June 28. The Dharma Productions project was earlier locked for release on March 2, 2018, and then the date was shifted to September 7, before being pushed further.


Explaining the delay, the actor said: "There is a lot of visual effects work involved in the film and it is very recent technology in our country. Therefore, it is taking time. Once we are done with the VFX work, it will release on its scheduled date.

 

I am very excited for that film because it has a really interesting story and Tarun Mansukhani is also returning to direction after a long gap."

MORE Bollywood ARTICLES

Shilpa Shinde Should Focus On Her Work: TV Producer Vikas Gupta

Shilpa Shinde Should Focus On Her Work: TV Producer Vikas Gupta
Terming as "baseless" the allegations levelled against him by Bigg Boss 11 winner Shilpa Shinde allegations, Producer Vikas Gupta has asked the actress to focus on her work.

Shilpa Shinde Should Focus On Her Work: TV Producer Vikas Gupta

Gulabi Pagg: The First Song From Diljit Dosanjh's Latest Album ‘Roar’ Is Out

Punjabi Sensation Diljit Dosanjh unveils the first official video of Gulabi Pagg from his forthcoming album Roar, this one also stars Neha Sharma.  

Gulabi Pagg: The First Song From Diljit Dosanjh's Latest Album ‘Roar’ Is Out

Naseeruddin Shah Calls Virat Kohli ‘World’s Worst Behaved Player’; Fans Hit Back

Veteran Bollywood actor Naseeruddin Shah is not amused with Virat Kohli's antics and has said so in as many words, calling Kohli the "world's worst behaved player".    

Naseeruddin Shah Calls Virat Kohli ‘World’s Worst Behaved Player’; Fans Hit Back

Malaika And Arjun Kapoor Going To Tie The Knot Soon?

The grapevine has been abuzz that Malaika is currently dating actor Arjun Kapoor and that they may soon tie the knot.

Malaika And Arjun Kapoor Going To Tie The Knot Soon?

Ranveer Singh Gatecrashes A Wedding During Simmba Promotions In Mumbai. Watch Video, PICS

Pictures and videos of Ranveer Singh gatecrashing a wedding were shared online on Monday.

Ranveer Singh Gatecrashes A Wedding During Simmba Promotions In Mumbai. Watch Video, PICS

SEE PIC: Akshay Kumar, Parineeti Chopra Wrap Kesari, Actress Shares Her First Look

Actors Akshay Kumar and Parineeti Chopra starrer "Kesari", based on the Battle of Saragarhi of 1897, will release on March 21, 2019.

SEE PIC: Akshay Kumar, Parineeti Chopra Wrap Kesari, Actress Shares Her First Look