Sunday, May 24, 2026
ADVT 
Bollywood

Ready To Work With Ekta On Any Platform: Sushant Singh Rajput

Darpan News Desk IANS, 11 Apr, 2019 08:35 PM
  • Ready To Work With Ekta On Any Platform: Sushant Singh Rajput

Actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who made his acting debut on television with Ekta Kapoor's "Pavitra Rishta", says he is ready to work with the producer on any platform.


Sushant was interacting with the media when he launched author Natasha Malpani Oswal's book "Boundless", along with Ekta here on Wednesday.


Asked if he would like to work with Ekta on television again, Sushant said: "Why only on television? I am ready to work with her on any platform. Apart from my family, if there is one person who has been instrumental in my career, it is Ekta (Kapoor) madam. So, if she tells me do anything, I will follow her."


Sushant recently wrapped up shooting of Nitesh Tiwari's next film "Chhichhore", in which he will share screen space with Shraddha Kapoor.


He said: "We have completed shooting of the film and now it will release soon. I feel very excited during the shooting of every film of mine. Now, we will do the film's dubbing."


The "Kai Po Che" and "Kedarnath" actor said he enjoys the entire filmmaking process.


"When our film is about to release, there is always an excitement about people's reaction to it. If people resonate with the film, that gives us immense satisfaction. Once the audience appreciates your work, it motivates you to do a lot better with your future projects. So, it's a process which I really enjoy."


Sushant worked with actress Sara Ali Khan in "Kedarnath", and now, he has worked with her father Saif Ali Khan in his next film "Dil Bechara".


On working with Saif, he said: "It's a good feeling. I am huge fan of Saif sir and I got an opportunity to work with him so early in career so, it's kind of self motivation for me."


Sushant and Jacqueline Fernandez's upcoming film "Drive", which was supposed to hit the screens last year, will now release on June 28. The Dharma Productions project was earlier locked for release on March 2, 2018, and then the date was shifted to September 7, before being pushed further.


Explaining the delay, the actor said: "There is a lot of visual effects work involved in the film and it is very recent technology in our country. Therefore, it is taking time. Once we are done with the VFX work, it will release on its scheduled date.

 

I am very excited for that film because it has a really interesting story and Tarun Mansukhani is also returning to direction after a long gap."

MORE Bollywood ARTICLES

'Saaho' To Release On Independence Day, 2019

'Saaho' To Release On Independence Day, 2019
"Baahubali" star Prabhas' new film "Saaho" will hit the screens on the Independence Day on August 15 next year.

'Saaho' To Release On Independence Day, 2019

Kareena Kapoor An Amazing Human Being, Says Diljit Dosanjh

Kareena Kapoor An Amazing Human Being, Says Diljit Dosanjh
"Kareena ma'am is an amazing human being. This is my second time working with her. My debut film in Bollywood was with her and I am still in awe of her.

Kareena Kapoor An Amazing Human Being, Says Diljit Dosanjh

Ranveer Singh Pays Surprise Visit To Anil Kapoor

Ranveer Singh Pays Surprise Visit To Anil Kapoor
Actor Ranveer Singh paid a surprise visit to Anil Kapoor mid-work here on Monday.

Ranveer Singh Pays Surprise Visit To Anil Kapoor

Rajkummar, Varun To Shoot For Horror-Comedy Film In UP

Actors Rajkummar Rao and Varun Sharma will shoot for a horror-comedy film in Uttar Pradesh next year.

Rajkummar, Varun To Shoot For Horror-Comedy Film In UP

Mukesh, Nita Ambani Are Like Part Of My Family: Lata Mangeshkar

Mukesh, Nita Ambani Are Like Part Of My Family: Lata Mangeshkar
Lata Mangeshkar's message was broadcast at Isha and Anand's wedding, and she also wished them all the best for their married life.

Mukesh, Nita Ambani Are Like Part Of My Family: Lata Mangeshkar

Hope 'Manto' Releases In Pakistan: Ali Zafar

Hope 'Manto' Releases In Pakistan: Ali Zafar
Pakistani actor-singer Ali Zafar hopes Indian filmmaker Nandita Das' "Manto" is released in Pakistan as he feels the new generation will get a chance to know about the Urdu writer Saadat Haasan Manto on a deeper level.

Hope 'Manto' Releases In Pakistan: Ali Zafar