Sunday, May 24, 2026
ADVT 
Hollywood

Ariana Grande, Big Sean Part Ways

Darpan News Desk IANS, 21 Apr, 2015 01:45 PM
  • Ariana Grande, Big Sean Part Ways
Singer Ariana Grande and rapper Big Sean have broken up after eight months of dating, their representatives have confirmed.
 
“They both deeply care for each other and remain close friends. We kindly ask that the media respect their wish for privacy regarding this personal matter at this time,' the representatives said in a joint statement to US Weekly magazine.
 
Grande, 21, and Sean, 27, are said to have amicably split a few weeks ago due to their conflicting schedules.
 
“They made the decision to part ways because their conflicting touring schedules would keep them apart over the next year,” a source said.
 
The duo first sparked dating rumours when they were seen getting close at the MTV Video Music Awards in August last year. Since then, they've made multiple onstage and red carpet appearances together.
 
Sean was previously engaged to actress Naya Rivera.

MORE Hollywood ARTICLES

'The Hobbit' spin-off on Orlando Bloom's mind?

'The Hobbit' spin-off on Orlando Bloom's mind?
A spin-off film based on "The Hobbit"-- the elves especially -- seems to be on actor Orlando Bloom's mind these days....

'The Hobbit' spin-off on Orlando Bloom's mind?

No Gifts Between One Direction Members

No Gifts Between One Direction Members
British pop band One Direction members have revealed that they don't buy presents for one another. Harry Styles revealed the news and claimed that the members stopped getting each other gifts three years ago.

No Gifts Between One Direction Members

Johnny Depp, Amber Heard to marry on New Year's Eve?

Johnny Depp, Amber Heard to marry on New Year's Eve?
Actor Johnny Depp is set to spend New Year's Eve in the Bahamas with friends and family. This has sparked rumours that he might be tying the knot with fiancee Amber Heard to make the festival more memorable.

Johnny Depp, Amber Heard to marry on New Year's Eve?

North Korea Denies Being Behind Cyber Attack On Sony

North Korea Denies Being Behind Cyber Attack On Sony
US President Barack Obama has said Sony Pictures Entertainment made a mistake in pulling the movie "The Interview" following a cyber attack even as North Korea denied the charge of being behind the attack.

North Korea Denies Being Behind Cyber Attack On Sony

I'm a fighter: Mel B

I'm a fighter: Mel B
The 39-year-old, whose marriage to husband Stephen Belafonte is on a roller coaster, admits she has had ups and downs in life, but she has come out of it as a stronger person

I'm a fighter: Mel B

Kate Winslet To Star In Steve Jobs Biopic?

Kate Winslet To Star In Steve Jobs Biopic?
Actress Kate Winslet is in negotiations to play the female lead in a Danny Boyle-directed upcoming biopic on late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs, reports variety.com.

Kate Winslet To Star In Steve Jobs Biopic?