Sunday, May 24, 2026
ADVT 
Hollywood

Mark Wahlberg Refused To Work With Christopher Plummer Until He Was Paid $1 Mn

Darpan News Desk, 12 Jan, 2018 03:32 PM
  • Mark Wahlberg Refused To Work With Christopher Plummer Until He Was Paid $1 Mn
Actor Mark Wahlberg refused to approve the casting of Christopher Plummer as a replacement for disgraced actor Kevin Spacey in "All the Money in the World" until he was paid over $1 million.
 
Wahlberg's lawyer vetoed Plummer's casting in a letter to the film's financiers, saying the actor would only agree if he were paid the extra money.
 
"What he said was, ‘I will not approve Christopher Plummer unless you pay me'," usatoday.com quoted a source as saying. 
 
Earlier this week, there were reports that Wahlberg made $1.5 million for extensive reshoots on the film, while his co-star Michelle Williams received only $80 a day. 

MORE Hollywood ARTICLES

Justin Bieber Waits For Heart To 'Heal Up' After Split

Pop star Justin Bieber admits he needs some time before starting another relationship after his split from Selena Gomez.

Justin Bieber Waits For Heart To 'Heal Up' After Split

Dwayne Johnson Rescues Puppies From Drowning In Pool

Actor Dwayne Johnson saved his two new French Bulldog puppies from drowning in the family pool.

Dwayne Johnson Rescues Puppies From Drowning In Pool

Jennifer Aniston Has 'More Confidence Than Ever'

Actress Jennifer Aniston has "more confidence than ever" and says tying the knot with her "best friend" Justin Theroux is the "icing on the cake".

Jennifer Aniston Has 'More Confidence Than Ever'

Anne Hathaway Believes Age Is 'A Fluid Thing'

Actress Anne Hathaway believes that age is a fluid thing and working with seasoned actors is more fun.

Anne Hathaway Believes Age Is 'A Fluid Thing'

Neil Patrick Harris Posts Tribute To Husband

Neil Patrick Harris Posts Tribute To Husband
In the photo the two were seen full of joy. Harris was wearing a white-fitted shirt, black vest and bow tie while holding a microphone. 

Neil Patrick Harris Posts Tribute To Husband

WATCH: Hugh Jackman Revives ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Wearing a bow tie and a white shirt, Jackman said: "I know I'm late, but this is the 2015 ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Bring it on," before pouring ice water over his head. 

WATCH: Hugh Jackman Revives ALS Ice Bucket Challenge