- 500 gms cooked tandoori chicken
- 1 whole wheat & corn tortilla wrap (8 inches)
- 3 tbsps olive oil
- 3 tbsps makhani gravy / butter chicken sauce
- 150 gms pulled tandoori chicken
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 2 tbsps grated mature cheddar
- 3 sprigs of coriander leaf
- Make the tandoori chicken and let it cool down. Once it is cooled down pull the chicken meat.
- For making the quesedilla, take the whole wheat and corn tortilla wrap and apply olive oil or clarified butter on one side of the tortilla. Pour the makhani gravy on the tortilla and spread it around.
- Fill half side of the tortilla with pulled tandoori chicken. Put some chopped onions and grated mature cheddar on top of the chicken.
- Break some coriander leaves and put it on top of the chicken. Fold the tortilla and press it gently on the sides. Apply olive oil on the folded side.
- Gently lift the wrapped tortilla and place it on a hot grilling pan. Grill it for a minute and apply olive oil on the other side.
- Carefully lift it using a spatula and turn the other side. Grill for another minute, when it is nice and crispy take it out from the grilling pan.
- Put it on a chopping board, using a sharp knife cut it into three triangles. Plate it and serve it hot.