Ingredients to make churros
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp cane sugar
- 2 tbsps of butter
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- Frying oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Dulce de leche for filling
- In a saucepan, add the milk, butter and one tablespoon of sugar. When bubbles start to form, remove from heat and add the flour all at once, stirring constantly.
- Cook the dough until it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan and forms a smooth ball. Allow it to cool and incorporate the eggs.
- Arrange the dough into a pastry sleeve with a large flower nozzle. Shape the churros to the desired size, cutting with scissors.
- Add one-third cup of cane sugar and one teaspoon of cinnamon in a shallow dish. Fry in hot oil until golden brown, coat with the mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Fill the piping bag with dulce de leche and with the help of a nozzle pipe-in desired amount of filling and serve with cold or hot coffee.