Saturday, May 23, 2026
ADVT 
National

Man dies in Surrey shooting, IHIT takes over case

Darpan News Desk Darpan, 01 Dec, 2021 05:10 PM
  • Man dies in Surrey shooting, IHIT takes over case

A 45-year-old man was shot during the early morning hours of Nov 29th in Surrey. 

Surrey RCMP were called to the 9600 block of 135 Street and found the man suffering from life threatening injuries. 

He died on November 30, 2021. 

IHIT has taken over the investigation. The investigation is in its early stages. 

MORE National ARTICLES

Fire destroys most buildings in Lytton, B.C.

Fire destroys most buildings in Lytton, B.C.
A village in British Columbia's Interior largely lies in ashes, the province's public safety minister said Thursday as he confirmed that flames have destroyed most buildings in Lytton and left multiple residents unaccounted for.

Fire destroys most buildings in Lytton, B.C.

44 COVID19 cases for Wednesday

44 COVID19 cases for Wednesday
There are currently 816 active cases of COVID-19 in the province. Of the active cases, 108 individuals are currently hospitalized, 34 of whom are in intensive care.

44 COVID19 cases for Wednesday

AG says HSBC evidence not relevant to Meng hearing

AG says HSBC evidence not relevant to Meng hearing
Robert Frater says the Huawei chief financial officer is asking the judge to weigh the evidence in a way that is appropriate for her fraud trial, not her extradition hearing.

AG says HSBC evidence not relevant to Meng hearing

Canada promising $100M for global 'care economy'

Canada promising $100M for global 'care economy'
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says Canada will spend $100 million over the next five years on global projects to address the unequal burden women bear caring for others.

Canada promising $100M for global 'care economy'

Deputy PM 'disturbed' Baines keeps job

Deputy PM 'disturbed' Baines keeps job
Vice-Admiral Craig Baines caused outrage earlier this month when it was revealed he and then-defence vice-chief Lt.-Gen. Mike Rouleau golfed with retired general Jonathan Vance.

Deputy PM 'disturbed' Baines keeps job

Freeland: Economic aid could be extended again

Freeland: Economic aid could be extended again
The country's beleaguered workers and businesses should be able to stand on their own by the fall and no longer need a slew of financial supports come if the economic recovery moves along as expected, Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland says.

Freeland: Economic aid could be extended again