Buckingham Palace has rejected reality TV star Kim Kardashian's pleas to attend the Platinum Jubilee official party.
The 41-year-old star is currently in London with her boyfriend Pete Davidson and she had hoped to attend the Platinum Party but Kim's hopes have already been dashed by officials at the Palace, reports emalefirst.co.uk.
A source told the Daily Mail newspaper: "Kim rarely gets turned down to attend any event, so this has been quite surprising, especially as she doesn't visit the UK often. Kim and Pete love the Royal Family and really wanted to be a part of this special celebration."
Some 10,000 tickets were allocated via a public ballot for the glitzy event, and 7,500 tickets have been given to key workers in the UK.
The star-studded show will feature performances from the likes of Diana Ross and Nile Rodgers, and celebrities such as Sir David Attenborough and David Beckham are also expected to attend.
Meanwhile, Kim and Pete have been spotted together in various parts of London this week.
And the TV star recently insisted that their romance is much more normal than some people might imagine.
Kim said: "I never knew you could just be so happy watching TV series or go to the gym, from someone that I never thought would go to the gym or had been to the gym before."
She also admitted that her sex life has improved since she turned 40.
The defamation trial between Depp and Heard ended on June 1 as the jury ruled that Heard defamed Depp with her 2018 Washington Post op-ed. When asked by 'Today' if Heard would be able to afford the $10 million in damages that she's being ordered to pay, Bredehoft answered bluntly, "Oh no. Absolutely not."
Heard was found by a jury in Fairfax, Virginia, to have defamed her ex-husband with an article in which she claimed she was a victim of domestic abuse. Depp received $15 million in damages, while Heard received $2 million in compensatory damages after she countersued for $100 million.
The Oscars have struggled with their messaging and fallout after the incident. Criticism was heated from Academy members and Hollywood industry professionals regarding the decision to allow the 'King Richard' actor and producer to accept his statuette and speak for several minutes uninterrupted.
Smith, who won the Oscar for best actor for 'King Richard' not long after the slap, has been given 15 days notice of a vote regarding his violations and sanctions, and has the opportunity to provide a written response.
Actor and stand-up comedian Bob Saget, who is popularly remembered as Danny Tanner from the 1990s sitcom 'Full House', has died at the age of 65. He passed away on Sunday at the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Orlando, Florida, police confirmed to variety.com.
His death was announced by the Foreign Affairs Minister of Bahamas, Fred Mitchell, prompting an outpouring of tributes for the actor who'll forever be remembered for the characters he played in 'Guess Who's Coming to Dinner', 'In the Heat of the Night', and 'Lilies of the Field'.