Friday, February 20, 2026
ADVT 
Hollywood

Kim Kardashian 'snubbed by Buckingham Palace'

Darpan News Desk IANS, 03 Jun, 2022 10:57 AM
  • Kim Kardashian 'snubbed by Buckingham Palace'

Buckingham Palace has rejected reality TV star Kim Kardashian's pleas to attend the Platinum Jubilee official party.

The 41-year-old star is currently in London with her boyfriend Pete Davidson and she had hoped to attend the Platinum Party but Kim's hopes have already been dashed by officials at the Palace, reports emalefirst.co.uk.

A source told the Daily Mail newspaper: "Kim rarely gets turned down to attend any event, so this has been quite surprising, especially as she doesn't visit the UK often. Kim and Pete love the Royal Family and really wanted to be a part of this special celebration."

Some 10,000 tickets were allocated via a public ballot for the glitzy event, and 7,500 tickets have been given to key workers in the UK.

The star-studded show will feature performances from the likes of Diana Ross and Nile Rodgers, and celebrities such as Sir David Attenborough and David Beckham are also expected to attend.

Meanwhile, Kim and Pete have been spotted together in various parts of London this week.

And the TV star recently insisted that their romance is much more normal than some people might imagine.

Kim said: "I never knew you could just be so happy watching TV series or go to the gym, from someone that I never thought would go to the gym or had been to the gym before."

She also admitted that her sex life has improved since she turned 40.

MORE Hollywood ARTICLES

Selena Gomez Gets Emotional During Performance

Singer Selena Gomez got emotional onstage during her performance here as part of her ongoing 'Revival' tour.

Selena Gomez Gets Emotional During Performance

JLo gets head massage from son

JLo gets head massage from son
Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez has shared a photograph on social media in which she is seen getting a head massage from her son Maximilian David Muniz.

JLo gets head massage from son

Sam Mendes Won't Direct Next James Bond Film

Sam Mendes Won't Direct Next James Bond Film
Oscar-winning filmmaker Sam Mendes, who directed the last two James Bond films "Spectre" and "Skyfall", has announced that he will not return to helm another film in the popular franchise.

Sam Mendes Won't Direct Next James Bond Film

Dwayne Johnson introduces 'Fast 8' character

Johnson released the image on Instagram and Facebook on Saturday

Dwayne Johnson introduces 'Fast 8' character

Nicole Scherzinger signs huge deal for 'The X Factor' return

Singer Nicole Scherzinger has reportedly signed a million-pound deal confirming her return to the popular British show “The X Factor”.

Nicole Scherzinger signs huge deal for 'The X Factor' return

Police Found No Physical Evidence Of Abuse In Amber Heard's Case

Despite actress Amber Heard's detailed statements and a testimony from her best friend, police found no evidence that Johnny Depp had physically assaulted the actress.

Police Found No Physical Evidence Of Abuse In Amber Heard's Case