Sunday, February 15, 2026
ADVT 
Hollywood

Kim Kardashian 'snubbed by Buckingham Palace'

Darpan News Desk IANS, 03 Jun, 2022 10:57 AM
  • Kim Kardashian 'snubbed by Buckingham Palace'

Buckingham Palace has rejected reality TV star Kim Kardashian's pleas to attend the Platinum Jubilee official party.

The 41-year-old star is currently in London with her boyfriend Pete Davidson and she had hoped to attend the Platinum Party but Kim's hopes have already been dashed by officials at the Palace, reports emalefirst.co.uk.

A source told the Daily Mail newspaper: "Kim rarely gets turned down to attend any event, so this has been quite surprising, especially as she doesn't visit the UK often. Kim and Pete love the Royal Family and really wanted to be a part of this special celebration."

Some 10,000 tickets were allocated via a public ballot for the glitzy event, and 7,500 tickets have been given to key workers in the UK.

The star-studded show will feature performances from the likes of Diana Ross and Nile Rodgers, and celebrities such as Sir David Attenborough and David Beckham are also expected to attend.

Meanwhile, Kim and Pete have been spotted together in various parts of London this week.

And the TV star recently insisted that their romance is much more normal than some people might imagine.

Kim said: "I never knew you could just be so happy watching TV series or go to the gym, from someone that I never thought would go to the gym or had been to the gym before."

She also admitted that her sex life has improved since she turned 40.

MORE Hollywood ARTICLES

Vancouver Remains In The Top Two Places In North America For Movie Makers To Live And Work

Vancouver Remains In The Top Two Places In North America For Movie Makers To Live And Work
Mayor Gregor Robertson says it's great to hear that Vancouver remains in the top two places in North America for movie makers to live and work.

Vancouver Remains In The Top Two Places In North America For Movie Makers To Live And Work

Canadian TV Anchor Ashleigh Banfield Feared Backlash To Aziz Ansari Rant But It Never Came

Canadian TV Anchor Ashleigh Banfield Feared Backlash To Aziz Ansari Rant But It Never Came
Canadian TV news anchor Ashleigh Banfield says she felt compelled to publicly challenge the sexual assault accusations against comedian Aziz Ansari because the "injustice" risked harming the #metoo and Time's Up movements.

Canadian TV Anchor Ashleigh Banfield Feared Backlash To Aziz Ansari Rant But It Never Came

Brigitte Bardot: Sexual Harassment Protesters Are 'Hypocritical' And 'Ridiculous’

Brigitte Bardot: Sexual Harassment Protesters Are 'Hypocritical' And 'Ridiculous’
French veteran actress Brigitte Bardot believes the #MeToo movement is "hypocritical and ridiculous". She feels some women are making allegations to court publicity.

Brigitte Bardot: Sexual Harassment Protesters Are 'Hypocritical' And 'Ridiculous’

Fans' Frustration Grows As Celine Dion Cancels Another Two Vegas Concerts Due To Illness

Fans' Frustration Grows As Celine Dion Cancels Another Two Vegas Concerts Due To Illness
LAS VEGAS — Celine Dion has pulled out of another two concerts in Las Vegas, making it five shows she's had to cancel this month due to illness.

Fans' Frustration Grows As Celine Dion Cancels Another Two Vegas Concerts Due To Illness

Kevin Spacey Accused Of Racism And Refusing To Acknowledge Black Employees

 Spacey, who played the lead character Frank Underwood in "House of Cards", refused to acknowledge the black team members and even made racial slurs, reports dailymail.co.uk.

Kevin Spacey Accused Of Racism And Refusing To Acknowledge Black Employees

Sharon Stone Was Only Given 5% Chance To Survive After Severe Brain Haemorrhage

Actress Sharon Stone says she there was a time when she had just "five per cent chance" of surviving. It was when she suffered brain haemorrhage in 2001.

Sharon Stone Was Only Given 5% Chance To Survive After Severe Brain Haemorrhage