The Association for Mineral Exploration (AME) presents the 35th Mineral Exploration Roundup 2018 conference in Vancouver. Centred on the theme of “New Generation of Discovery,” this year’s conference will bring experienced mineral explorers and industry stakeholders together to examine new geoscience ideas, innovative technologies including 3D/VR/AR applications, and creative business solutions to lead the way to success for the industry in B.C. and beyond.
When: January 22 – 25, 2018
Where: Vancouver Convention Centre West 1050 Canada Place, Vancouver, B.C.
● New programs for 2018 include the Project Generators Hub and Innovation Hub as well as talks
from industry representatives from Mexico, Argentina, and Peru.
● Think Zinc! Learn more about the latest hot commodity at Roundup’s theme session.
● The Gathering Place showcases the mutual benefits of effective First Nations partnerships and
the importance of early engagement.
● Eight Technical Sessions will highlight projects using tried and tested techniques and innovative
solutions to achieve success.
● Free for the public, Discovery Day is an interactive event for explorers of any age to learn more
about minerals and exploration, including their importance for a low-carbon future.
● Attend two conferences in one - plan your visit in conjunction with Cambridge House’s
Vancouver Resources Investment Conference - January 21-22.
● Tom Rand, Environmental Sustainability Expert, Managing Partner, ArcTern Ventures
● Kelvin Dushnisky, President, Barrick Gold Corporation
● Ryan Peterson, CEO and Co-founder, Finger Food Studios Inc.
● Chief Dr. Robert Joseph, Ambassador, Reconciliation Canada
For more information and a complete conference schedule, visit roundup.amebc.ca.