From data science, to engineering, to marketing, women are playing a leading role in influencing and accelerating the Internet of Things (IoT) opportunity and adoption on a global scale. Join this panel discussion which brings together thought leaders and innovators, representing smart cities, tech start-ups, and major industrial and consumer organizations who are winning in this high growth space.
Learn about the trillion dollar opportunity that digital technology presents business today and how you can be part of the burgeoning IoT industry. Don’t miss this opportunity to hear insights from local trailblazers who are driving and promoting technology innovation, and helping put our vibrant BC tech sector on the world stage. Learn all about the state and future of the IoT ecosystem in Canada and how you can get involved.
INSIGHTS FROM WOMEN IN IoT:
• BOEING: Transforming aviation and other industries through data science, machine learning and other analytics methods
• CITY OF VANCOUVER: Driving the era of Smart City technologies driven by IoT, Mobility, Data and Cloud to better enable more connected cities and citizens
• GE DIGITAL: Building a digital industrial brand and employee culture, from the IIoT start-up world to a global industrial powerhouse
• TELUS: Empowering Canadian businesses to accelerate the adoption of integrated IoT solutions for greater efficiency and profitability.
• FINNING DIGITAL: How digitizing your business can maximize productivity, lower costs and drive new revenue streams for industry.
Date: October 4, 2017
Time: 1:00 – 2:30 pm
Location: TELUS Garden, 5th Floor, 510 W. Georgia Street, Vancouver
RSVP: Register Now