Wednesday, May 20, 2026
ADVT 
Bollywood

Mr And Mrs Jonas: Joe Shares First Wedding Picture

Darpan News Desk IANS, 04 Jul, 2019 09:22 PM

    American pop singer Joe Jonas shared the first photograph from his wedding with "Game Of Thrones" star Sophie Turner.


    The couple exchanged wedding vows for the second time in the picturesque locales of Paris last week. But the two took to Instagram to share the first image from their wedding with their fans and followers only on Wednesday.


    Jonas and Turner captioned their image: "Mr and Mrs Jonas".


    In the photograph, Turner looks beautiful as a bride in a white gown, while Jonas looked dapper in a black and white tux.


    The couple had first surprised fans worldwide with an impromptu wedding on May 1 in Las Vegas. The ceremony, which followed the Billboard Music Awards, was officiated by an Elvis impersonator and live streamed by Diplo on Instagram.

    MORE Bollywood ARTICLES

    Javed Akhtar Turns 73, B-Town Wishes The 'Magician', 'Philosopher'

    Javed Akhtar Turns 73, B-Town Wishes The 'Magician', 'Philosopher'
    On the 73rd birthday of veteran lyricist-screenwriter Javed Akhtar on Thursday, members of the film fraternity wished the wordsmith a happy birthday, and expressed their fondness for him.

    Javed Akhtar Turns 73, B-Town Wishes The 'Magician', 'Philosopher'

    Watch Video: Stray Dog Hijacks Sidharth Malhotra’s Ramp Walk At Fashion Show, Poses With Models

    Actor Sidharth Malhotra and Diana Penty turned muse for fashion designer Rohit Bal at the Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2018, held in Mumbai on Wednesday.

    Watch Video: Stray Dog Hijacks Sidharth Malhotra’s Ramp Walk At Fashion Show, Poses With Models

    #MeToo Movement Great, But There Has To Be Some Due Process: Emraan Hashmi

    Actor Emraan Hashmi, amid an allegation of sexual harassment against filmmaker Rajkumar Hirani, has said that the #MeToo movement is great but one that needs a proper process of investigation.

    #MeToo Movement Great, But There Has To Be Some Due Process: Emraan Hashmi

    Will Start Shooting Of Ranveer Singh-Starrer '83' From May This Year, Says Kabir Khan

    Will Start Shooting Of Ranveer Singh-Starrer '83' From May This Year, Says Kabir Khan
    Kabir Khan was interacting with the media when he attended music composer Pritam's new musical platform 'JAM8' along with Pritam, Advait Chandan, Karan Johar and Imtiaz Ali on Thursday in Mumbai.

    Will Start Shooting Of Ranveer Singh-Starrer '83' From May This Year, Says Kabir Khan

    Alia Wants CBFC To Let Her Mother's Film Release

    Alia Wants CBFC To Let Her Mother's Film Release
    As actress Soni Razdan awaits the censor board's green signal for her film "No Fathers In Kashmir", her daughter and actress Alia Bhatt has come out in support of the film.

    Alia Wants CBFC To Let Her Mother's Film Release

    Farhan To Play Boxer In Rakeysh Mehra's 'Toofan'

    Actor Farhan Akhtar has joined hands with director Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra after six years for the upcoming film "Toofan" and will be seen playing a boxer.    

    Farhan To Play Boxer In Rakeysh Mehra's 'Toofan'