Wednesday, May 20, 2026
ADVT 
Bollywood

Ready To Work With Ekta On Any Platform: Sushant Singh Rajput

Darpan News Desk IANS, 11 Apr, 2019 08:35 PM
  • Ready To Work With Ekta On Any Platform: Sushant Singh Rajput

Actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who made his acting debut on television with Ekta Kapoor's "Pavitra Rishta", says he is ready to work with the producer on any platform.


Sushant was interacting with the media when he launched author Natasha Malpani Oswal's book "Boundless", along with Ekta here on Wednesday.


Asked if he would like to work with Ekta on television again, Sushant said: "Why only on television? I am ready to work with her on any platform. Apart from my family, if there is one person who has been instrumental in my career, it is Ekta (Kapoor) madam. So, if she tells me do anything, I will follow her."


Sushant recently wrapped up shooting of Nitesh Tiwari's next film "Chhichhore", in which he will share screen space with Shraddha Kapoor.


He said: "We have completed shooting of the film and now it will release soon. I feel very excited during the shooting of every film of mine. Now, we will do the film's dubbing."


The "Kai Po Che" and "Kedarnath" actor said he enjoys the entire filmmaking process.


"When our film is about to release, there is always an excitement about people's reaction to it. If people resonate with the film, that gives us immense satisfaction. Once the audience appreciates your work, it motivates you to do a lot better with your future projects. So, it's a process which I really enjoy."


Sushant worked with actress Sara Ali Khan in "Kedarnath", and now, he has worked with her father Saif Ali Khan in his next film "Dil Bechara".


On working with Saif, he said: "It's a good feeling. I am huge fan of Saif sir and I got an opportunity to work with him so early in career so, it's kind of self motivation for me."


Sushant and Jacqueline Fernandez's upcoming film "Drive", which was supposed to hit the screens last year, will now release on June 28. The Dharma Productions project was earlier locked for release on March 2, 2018, and then the date was shifted to September 7, before being pushed further.


Explaining the delay, the actor said: "There is a lot of visual effects work involved in the film and it is very recent technology in our country. Therefore, it is taking time. Once we are done with the VFX work, it will release on its scheduled date.

 

I am very excited for that film because it has a really interesting story and Tarun Mansukhani is also returning to direction after a long gap."

MORE Bollywood ARTICLES

Bipasha Turns 40, Karan Says She Makes His Life Complete

Bipasha Turns 40, Karan Says She Makes His Life Complete
The "Raaz" actress took to her Instagram account where she shared a video of herself blowing the candles.

Bipasha Turns 40, Karan Says She Makes His Life Complete

AR Rahman Turns 52, Music Industry Terms Him Its 'Inspiration'

AR Rahman Turns 52, Music Industry Terms Him Its 'Inspiration'
As composer-singer A.R. Rahman turned 52 on Sunday, several members from the Indian music industry wished their "inspiration", love and happiness.  

AR Rahman Turns 52, Music Industry Terms Him Its 'Inspiration'

Taking A Break, Priya Dutt Opts Out Of 2019 Electoral Race

High-profile Mumbai Congress politicians and former MP Priya Dutt on Monday announced that she will not contest the upcoming 2019 Lok Sabha elections, as "it was time to take a break from active politics".  

Taking A Break, Priya Dutt Opts Out Of 2019 Electoral Race

Delhi HC Nixes Plea To Ban 'The Accidental Prime Minister' Trailer, Says Refile As PIL

Delhi HC Nixes Plea To Ban 'The Accidental Prime Minister' Trailer, Says Refile As PIL
The Delhi High Court on Monday disposed off a plea seeking a ban on the trailer of the movie "The Accidental Prime Minister", saying it should be refiled at a public suit.    

Delhi HC Nixes Plea To Ban 'The Accidental Prime Minister' Trailer, Says Refile As PIL

Surgical Strike Is Something We're Proud Of: Vicky Kaushal

Surgical Strike Is Something We're Proud Of: Vicky Kaushal
Vicky Kaushal, who is set to give yet another enthralling performance in "Uri", says the forthcoming film is based on an incident that left a deep impact on every Indian.

Surgical Strike Is Something We're Proud Of: Vicky Kaushal

Esha Gupta To Feature In Video Of Bold Dance Track

Esha Gupta To Feature In Video Of Bold Dance Track
Actress Esha Gupta will feature in the music video of "Get dirty", marking her first association with Raj Kundra, Manj Musik and Summit Mehra -- co-owners of Muzik One Records, which will promote new talents.

Esha Gupta To Feature In Video Of Bold Dance Track