A very refreshing drink that soothes your digestive system. Thick curd is blended with chopped phudina, black salt, sugar, jeera and ice and served in chilled glasses topped with fresh sprigs of mint. Deliciously cool!
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: Nil
• 1 1/2 cups curds (dahi)
• 1/2 cup chopped mint leaves (pudina)
• 1/2 tsp black salt (sanchal)
• 4 tbsp sugar
• 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera) powder
• 8 to 10 ice-cubes
For the garnish
A few mint leaves (pudina)
1. Combine all the ingredients except the ice, in a blender and blend for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add ½ cup of water and the ice-cubes and blend again for about 30 seconds.
3. Serve immediately in small individual glasses garnished with mint leaves.
To make a salty version, just omit the sugar and add salt to taste instead.