• 1 tin of cham cham/rasgulla
• 200 g fresh cream (whipping)
• 100 g home made chhena or grated paneer
• 100 g khoya/mava
• 5-6 tbsps Roohafza sharbat
• Sliced cherry
• Chhena can be made very easily at home. Boil one litre milk, once it starts boiling, add one tablespoon vinegar to separate milk from whey, drain and remove the watery whey. Leave the milk solids in a colander for 30 minutes to drain all the water. Chhena is ready.
• Open the tin and slit cham cham or rasgula into half, length-wise, and arrange in a serving tray.
• Take cream in a bowl, add Roohafza and mix well with egg beater/stand mixer with beat attachment for five to 10 minutes till it forms soft.
• Now add chhena or paneer and fold gently, add khoya and fold gently till they dissolve well with cream, taking care not to overbeat the cream.
• Fill the cream mixture in a piping bag and decorate the top of cham cham or rasgulla with the cream.
• Place a sliced cherry on top for garnishing.