Wednesday, May 20, 2026
ADVT 
India

If Pakistan causes trouble, something needs to be done: Errol Musk

Darpan News Desk IANS, 02 Jun, 2025 02:03 PM
  • If Pakistan causes trouble, something needs to be done: Errol Musk

New Delhi, June 2 (IANS) Errol Musk, father of the world’s richest man and American billionaire Elon Musk, on Monday called for an end to the miseries of Kashmiris living under the spectre of terrorism, saying ‘if it is Pakistan causing the trouble, something needs to be done about it’.

In an interaction with IANS, the 79-year-old South African patriarch of the Musk family sympathised with Kashmiris living in a hostile environment and said, “You cannot make ordinary people suffer like this… you’ve got to make a plan and put an end to it.”

Talking about the Kashmir issue, he said he has always been inclined to be on India’s side on this matter.

“I have spoken friends who have been on bus trips to Srinagar from Delhi, and you never know how an RPG is coming your way,” he said.

Referring to the tensions between India and Pakistan over Kashmir, he said, “It makes no sense to me at all… for two matured nations to be going on like this.”

“You’ve got to make a plan and put an end to this. You can’t make the lives of ordinary people so miserable,” he said. “It’s not right.”

“If it’s Pakistan which is causing trouble, something has to be done about it,” said Musk senior, in a veiled endorsement for India’s Operation Sindoor.

Errol Musk’s remarks about the need to give Kashmiris a better life come close to Operation Sindoor and the subsequent global diplomatic outreach to present India’s anti-terror stand.

As part of the diplomatic push to consolidate global support against cross-border terrorism, an all-party Parliamentary delegation led by DMK MP Kanimozhi Karunanidhi on Monday interacted with the Association of Victims of Terrorism (AVT), an organisation in Spain that was established in 1981 to support those affected by terrorist barbarity.

Picture Courtesy: IANS

MORE India ARTICLES

Delhi woman burnt by her live-in partner, succumbs to injuries

Delhi woman burnt by her live-in partner, succumbs to injuries
A 28 year-old woman, who was set on fire by her live-in partner in Rohini area, succumbed to injuries during the treatment at a hospital in the national capital, said an official on Tuesday. Police said that they have detained the live-in partner, identified as Mohit.

Delhi woman burnt by her live-in partner, succumbs to injuries

Shraddha murder case transferred to sessions court, Aftab to be produced on Feb 24

Shraddha murder case transferred to sessions court, Aftab to be produced on Feb 24
The court had on February 7 taken cognisance of the charge sheet filed by the Delhi Police against Poonawala. On January 24, the police had filed the charge sheet in the case which contains over 6,000 pages, and the court had extended his custody for 14 days.

Shraddha murder case transferred to sessions court, Aftab to be produced on Feb 24

Punjab Budget to be presented on March 10

Punjab Budget to be presented on March 10
A spokesperson for the Chief Minister's Office said the Cabinet authorised the Governor to convene the session, as per Article 174 of the Constitution. As per the schedule, the budget session will commence on March 3 at 10 a.m. with Governor's address followed by obituary references at 2 p.m.

Punjab Budget to be presented on March 10

Inspired by Bollywood movies, teenager who committed crimes nabbed

Inspired by Bollywood movies, teenager who committed crimes nabbed
Inspired by the character 'Maya Bhaiya' from the Bollywood movie 'Shootout at Lokhandwala,' a 17-year-old boy, who had been taking advantage of being a minor and had committed crimes including murder, attempt to murder and robbery among others, has been apprehended, said an official of Delhi Police's Crime Branch on Friday. 

Inspired by Bollywood movies, teenager who committed crimes nabbed

Delhi HC issues notice to NIA on terror convict's plea for concurrent sentences

Delhi HC issues notice to NIA on terror convict's plea for concurrent sentences
Mohsin Ibrahim Sayyed was convicted in January 2022 in the Malvani ISIS case on charges of trying to radicalise Muslim youths to join the Islamic State terror group in India and by the Patiala House Court last year in June for conspiracy to perform a terror strike during the Ardh Kumbh Mela at Haridwar.

Delhi HC issues notice to NIA on terror convict's plea for concurrent sentences

Nigerian woman held at IGI with cocaine valued at Rs 18cr

Nigerian woman held at IGI with cocaine valued at Rs 18cr
A Nigerian woman has been apprehended at the Indira Gandhi International Airport here by Customs officials with 1.2 kg of cocaine valued at Rs 18 crore, officials said on Friday. The official said that the accused Nigerian woman came from Addis Ababa.

Nigerian woman held at IGI with cocaine valued at Rs 18cr