Saturday, May 23, 2026
ADVT 
National

Man dies in Surrey shooting, IHIT takes over case

Darpan News Desk Darpan, 01 Dec, 2021 05:10 PM
  • Man dies in Surrey shooting, IHIT takes over case

A 45-year-old man was shot during the early morning hours of Nov 29th in Surrey. 

Surrey RCMP were called to the 9600 block of 135 Street and found the man suffering from life threatening injuries. 

He died on November 30, 2021. 

IHIT has taken over the investigation. The investigation is in its early stages. 

MORE National ARTICLES

B.C. first province to introduce hydrogen strategy

B.C. first province to introduce hydrogen strategy
British Columbia is Canada's first province to introduce a business and environmental strategy on how renewable and low-carbon hydrogen can reduce emissions and create jobs in the clean technology sector.

B.C. first province to introduce hydrogen strategy

46 COVID19 cases for Tuesday

46 COVID19 cases for Tuesday
 78.1% (3,618,865) of eligible people 12 and older in B.C. have received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine, and 37% (1,714,394) received their second dose.

46 COVID19 cases for Tuesday

Abbotsford Police Department investigating possible luring incident

Abbotsford Police Department investigating possible luring incident
The Abbotsford Police Department is investigating a suspicious occurrence involving three children in East Abbotsford. During the conversation, one male invited the children to get into his car to drive to his house, where there would be other children to play with. The eldest child was uncomfortable with the conversation, grabbed her siblings and ran home to tell their parents. 

Abbotsford Police Department investigating possible luring incident

More than 1M Canadians have mixed vaccines so far

More than 1M Canadians have mixed vaccines so far
Health Canada says at least 1.3 million Canadians opted for a mixed-dose finish to their COVID-19 vaccination schedule in June. 

More than 1M Canadians have mixed vaccines so far

Canadian killed in Miami building collapse

Canadian killed in Miami building collapse
Global Affairs Canada said on Tuesday that the Canadian is among 32 dead in the collapse that occurred on June 24. The government agency said three other Canadians are among the 113 people who remain unaccounted for.

Canadian killed in Miami building collapse

Liberals lead Tories among decided voters: Poll

Liberals lead Tories among decided voters: Poll
A new poll suggests Justin Trudeau's Liberal party has only a narrow lead over the Opposition Conservatives among decided voters.

Liberals lead Tories among decided voters: Poll