Friday, May 22, 2026
ADVT 
Bollywood

It Was Not The Right Time To Enter 'Bigg Boss': Renee Dhyani

Darpan News Desk Darpan, 01 Dec, 2014 12:57 PM
    Renee Dhyani, the latest to be evicted from "Bigg Boss 8" house, says she should not have entered this season of the reality show.
     
    The former "Roadies" contestant says she lacked confidence and was depressed after she heard about her father's heart attack.
     
    "I think this was not the right time for me to enter the show," Renee told IANS over phone from Mumbai and added: "Inside the house, one has to share their thoughts and feelings with fellow contestants, but I was unable to do so." 
     
    "The reason for my eviction was lack of entertainment from my side. I was unable to fulfil the requirements of the audience.
     
    "What I did before was pretty loud and upfront. I have heard from many that I was in the limelight in the first week, but all went wrong in the following weeks. Because of my father's illness, I was unable to focus on the show," she added.
     
    Like most of the contestants, who have been voted out, Renee too believes that Puneet Issar is the most fake person in the show.
     
    "Puneet is totally fake. He has never appreciated anybody inside the house apart from Gautam (Gulati). He thinks that he has a lot of respect for girls, but according to me, he is responsible for all the garbage inside the house. 
     
    "As Puneet has a strong personality, so nobody wants to mess with him. I tried to stand up against him, but was unable to do anything," she said.
     
    Renee, who became captain for a day, feels inmates were not in favour of her holding the post.
     
    "Nobody wanted me to be the captain. Everything inside the house is going against female contestants. During my captaincy, I thought of doing something, but things went wrong," she added.
     
    Last week Ali Quli Mirza was allotted a different room as he was unwell.
     
    Talking about Ali's situation, Renee said: " It's hard to say anything about him. I do respect him. But I feel, till the time he is inside the house, you cannot decide whether he is trustworthy. 
     
    During her stint in the show, Renee enjoyed a good camaraderie with Upen Patel, Pritam Singh as well as former contestants Aarya Babbar, Nigaar Z. Khan and Shushant Divgikar.
     
    Hosted by Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, the show is now left with 10 contestants.

    MORE Bollywood ARTICLES

    Karan Johar did 'Bombay Velvet' for free

    Karan Johar did 'Bombay Velvet' for free
    Filmmaker Karan Johar will be seen on the big screen again and the makers of "Bombay Velvet" say that he didn't accept a single paisa as an actor's fee for his negative role in the film.

    Karan Johar did 'Bombay Velvet' for free

    Dhoom:3 The Game's sequel makes debut

    Dhoom:3 The Game's sequel makes debut
    Dhoom:3 Jet Speed, the sequel to Dhoom:3 The Game has made its debut on mobiles and tablets.

    Dhoom:3 The Game's sequel makes debut

    Akshay Kumar urges fans to support kabaddi

    Akshay Kumar urges fans to support kabaddi
    Actor Akshay Kumar, also a sports lover, is now promoting kabaddi by urging fans to watch the World Kabaddi League when it begins in August.

    Akshay Kumar urges fans to support kabaddi

    Sylvester Stallone returns for 'Rambo V'

    Sylvester Stallone returns for 'Rambo V'
    Actor-director Sylvester Stallone will play John Rambo for the fifth time.

    Sylvester Stallone returns for 'Rambo V'

    Alok Nath to play 'Babuji' again

    Alok Nath to play 'Babuji' again
    After becoming the butt of jokes on social networking platforms, veteran actor Alok Nath is back to playing 'Babuji' - this time for a new family comedy series, "Tu Mere Agal Bagal Hai". He is gung-ho about the unique project, where the actors will get a chance to perform in front of a live audience.

    Alok Nath to play 'Babuji' again

    Ranbir to shoot in Corsica for Imtiaz Ali's next

    Ranbir to shoot in Corsica for Imtiaz Ali's next
    Ranbir Kapoor is set to fly to Corsica, an island in the south of France, for a 30-day shooting schedule for Imtiaz Ali's next film.

    Ranbir to shoot in Corsica for Imtiaz Ali's next