Friday, May 22, 2026
ADVT 
Bollywood

Ready To Work With Ekta On Any Platform: Sushant Singh Rajput

Darpan News Desk IANS, 11 Apr, 2019 08:35 PM
  • Ready To Work With Ekta On Any Platform: Sushant Singh Rajput

Actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who made his acting debut on television with Ekta Kapoor's "Pavitra Rishta", says he is ready to work with the producer on any platform.


Sushant was interacting with the media when he launched author Natasha Malpani Oswal's book "Boundless", along with Ekta here on Wednesday.


Asked if he would like to work with Ekta on television again, Sushant said: "Why only on television? I am ready to work with her on any platform. Apart from my family, if there is one person who has been instrumental in my career, it is Ekta (Kapoor) madam. So, if she tells me do anything, I will follow her."


Sushant recently wrapped up shooting of Nitesh Tiwari's next film "Chhichhore", in which he will share screen space with Shraddha Kapoor.


He said: "We have completed shooting of the film and now it will release soon. I feel very excited during the shooting of every film of mine. Now, we will do the film's dubbing."


The "Kai Po Che" and "Kedarnath" actor said he enjoys the entire filmmaking process.


"When our film is about to release, there is always an excitement about people's reaction to it. If people resonate with the film, that gives us immense satisfaction. Once the audience appreciates your work, it motivates you to do a lot better with your future projects. So, it's a process which I really enjoy."


Sushant worked with actress Sara Ali Khan in "Kedarnath", and now, he has worked with her father Saif Ali Khan in his next film "Dil Bechara".


On working with Saif, he said: "It's a good feeling. I am huge fan of Saif sir and I got an opportunity to work with him so early in career so, it's kind of self motivation for me."


Sushant and Jacqueline Fernandez's upcoming film "Drive", which was supposed to hit the screens last year, will now release on June 28. The Dharma Productions project was earlier locked for release on March 2, 2018, and then the date was shifted to September 7, before being pushed further.


Explaining the delay, the actor said: "There is a lot of visual effects work involved in the film and it is very recent technology in our country. Therefore, it is taking time. Once we are done with the VFX work, it will release on its scheduled date.

 

I am very excited for that film because it has a really interesting story and Tarun Mansukhani is also returning to direction after a long gap."

MORE Bollywood ARTICLES

I Don't Plan To Open Any Music Company: Sonu Nigam

I Don't Plan To Open Any Music Company: Sonu Nigam
My point about being better off being born in Pakistan was about the music companies in India asking Indian singers to pay 40-50 per cent of their concert remunerations to them, and only then they'll work with those artistes

I Don't Plan To Open Any Music Company: Sonu Nigam

It's Been A Phenomenal Year For Me: Ranveer Singh

From box office success to starting a new chapter in his personal life, actor Ranveer Singh says it has been a "phenomenal year" for him.  

It's Been A Phenomenal Year For Me: Ranveer Singh

Anupam Kher Says Special Screening of 'Accidental Prime Minister' Only If Manmohan Singh Asks for It

Anupam Kher Says Special Screening of 'Accidental Prime Minister' Only If Manmohan Singh Asks for It
It's nobody's right to ask us to show our film to them before releasing it. The film is based on the book (by the same title), and it is based on facts.

Anupam Kher Says Special Screening of 'Accidental Prime Minister' Only If Manmohan Singh Asks for It

Rishi Kapoor Praises Anupam Kher And Akshaye Khanna For 'The Accidental Prime Minister' Trailer

Rishi Kapoor Praises Anupam Kher And Akshaye Khanna For 'The Accidental Prime Minister' Trailer

Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor loved the trailer of Anupam Kher-Akshaye Khanna starrer "The Accidental P...

Rishi Kapoor Praises Anupam Kher And Akshaye Khanna For 'The Accidental Prime Minister' Trailer

The Kapil Sharma Show: Kapil's Firangi Co-Star Edward Sonnenblick Is Thrilled To Work With Him Again

The Kapil Sharma Show: Kapil's Firangi Co-Star Edward Sonnenblick Is Thrilled To Work With Him Again
"Firangi" actor Edward Sonnenblick is happy to work with star comedian Kapil Sharma again on his show "The Kapil Sharma Show".

The Kapil Sharma Show: Kapil's Firangi Co-Star Edward Sonnenblick Is Thrilled To Work With Him Again

Katrina Kaif Opts Out Of Remo D'Souza's 'Biggest Dance Film', Also Starring Varun Dhawan

Actress Katrina Kaif has opted out of Remo D'souza's upcoming dance film, which also features Varun Dhawan.

Katrina Kaif Opts Out Of Remo D'Souza's 'Biggest Dance Film', Also Starring Varun Dhawan