Friday, May 22, 2026
ADVT 
Bollywood

Ready To Work With Ekta On Any Platform: Sushant Singh Rajput

Darpan News Desk IANS, 11 Apr, 2019 08:35 PM
  • Ready To Work With Ekta On Any Platform: Sushant Singh Rajput

Actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who made his acting debut on television with Ekta Kapoor's "Pavitra Rishta", says he is ready to work with the producer on any platform.


Sushant was interacting with the media when he launched author Natasha Malpani Oswal's book "Boundless", along with Ekta here on Wednesday.


Asked if he would like to work with Ekta on television again, Sushant said: "Why only on television? I am ready to work with her on any platform. Apart from my family, if there is one person who has been instrumental in my career, it is Ekta (Kapoor) madam. So, if she tells me do anything, I will follow her."


Sushant recently wrapped up shooting of Nitesh Tiwari's next film "Chhichhore", in which he will share screen space with Shraddha Kapoor.


He said: "We have completed shooting of the film and now it will release soon. I feel very excited during the shooting of every film of mine. Now, we will do the film's dubbing."


The "Kai Po Che" and "Kedarnath" actor said he enjoys the entire filmmaking process.


"When our film is about to release, there is always an excitement about people's reaction to it. If people resonate with the film, that gives us immense satisfaction. Once the audience appreciates your work, it motivates you to do a lot better with your future projects. So, it's a process which I really enjoy."


Sushant worked with actress Sara Ali Khan in "Kedarnath", and now, he has worked with her father Saif Ali Khan in his next film "Dil Bechara".


On working with Saif, he said: "It's a good feeling. I am huge fan of Saif sir and I got an opportunity to work with him so early in career so, it's kind of self motivation for me."


Sushant and Jacqueline Fernandez's upcoming film "Drive", which was supposed to hit the screens last year, will now release on June 28. The Dharma Productions project was earlier locked for release on March 2, 2018, and then the date was shifted to September 7, before being pushed further.


Explaining the delay, the actor said: "There is a lot of visual effects work involved in the film and it is very recent technology in our country. Therefore, it is taking time. Once we are done with the VFX work, it will release on its scheduled date.

 

I am very excited for that film because it has a really interesting story and Tarun Mansukhani is also returning to direction after a long gap."

MORE Bollywood ARTICLES

When Sushant Singh Rajput Met Sourav Ganguly

Actor Sushant Singh Rajput says he was elated to meet former Indian cricketer Sourav Ganguly.

When Sushant Singh Rajput Met Sourav Ganguly

I Bow To You SRK: Ali Fazal

I Bow To You SRK: Ali Fazal
Actor Ali Fazal has praised superstar Shah Rukh Khan for his "tough role" in Aanand L. Rai directorial "Zero".

I Bow To You SRK: Ali Fazal

Anupam Kher Excited About 'The Accidental Prime Minister' Trailer Launch

Anupam Kher Excited About 'The Accidental Prime Minister' Trailer Launch
Actor Anupam Kher is excited to bring the trailer of his upcoming film "The Accidental Prime Minister" to his fans and admirers. 

Anupam Kher Excited About 'The Accidental Prime Minister' Trailer Launch

Priyanka-Nick Jonas Enter Simpsons Universe

Priyanka, who is spending Christmas with her family in London, on Tuesday took to Instagram to share "The Simpsons" renditions by illustrators Stefano Monda and Rino Russo.

Priyanka-Nick Jonas Enter Simpsons Universe

Fatima Sana Shaikh Opens Up About Link-Up Rumours With Aamir Khan

Fatima Sana Shaikh Opens Up About Link-Up Rumours With Aamir Khan
Fatima Sana Shaikh,who has worked opposite Aamir Khan in Dangal and Thugs of Hindostan, has opened up about the link-up rumours that have hounded them for years.

Fatima Sana Shaikh Opens Up About Link-Up Rumours With Aamir Khan

Sonu Nigam: I Am Not Here To Impress Anyone

It may seem that Sonu Nigam is in the news more for his comments than his music, but the singer said he has been here for too long to use gimmicks to further his career.

Sonu Nigam: I Am Not Here To Impress Anyone