- 150 gm kesari laddoo
- 1000 ml full fat milk
- 200 gms brown sugar
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
- Almond-pistachio slivers to garnish
- A few saffron strands to garnish
- To prepare rabdi, take a thick bottom kadhai and pour the milk in it and bring it to a boil.
- Once it boils, turn the flame to low and keep stirring until the milk reduces to about 300 ml. Remember to scrape the sides and bring the scrapes back in the boiling milk to get the lachhas.
- Once ready, cool the rabri and then layer it with the crushed laddoo, nuts, saffron, and cinnamon powder. Top it with saffron and nuts.