Motichoor Rabri Jar Pudding
- 150 gm kesari laddoo
- 1000 ml full fat milk
- 200 gms brown sugar
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
- Almond-pistachio slivers to garnish
- A few saffron strands to garnish
- To prepare rabdi, take a thick bottom kadhai and pour the milk in it and bring it to a boil.
- Once it boils, turn the flame to low and keep stirring until the milk reduces to about 300 ml. Remember to scrape the sides and bring the scrapes back in the boiling milk to get the lachhas.
- Once ready, cool the rabri and then layer it with the crushed laddoo, nuts, saffron, and cinnamon powder. Top it with saffron and nuts.
MORE Food ARTICLES
Chicken chukka recipe by Chef Kumar Mahadevan
Delicious crab with Sri Lankan String hoppers
Recipe by famous Australian Chef & restauranteur Kumar Mahadevan
Inspired by these experiences and demonstrating a natural flair for flavour combination, Chef Kumar opened his first restaurant, Abhi's in North Strathfield
The winner of MasterChef India Season 2, Shipra Khanna’s alluring charm as a Prolific Chef, Global Television Personality, Consultant and a social worker is distinctive.
This soup can be served cold as a drink or as a warm starter to your meal.