Motichoor Laddoo Ice Cream
- Vanilla ice cream: 1 box
- Cardamom powder: 1/2 tsp
- Pistachio: 3-4 tbsp
- Motichoor laddoo: 3pcs
- Rose petals for Garnishing
- In a bowl, create alternating layers of store-bought vanilla ice cream, chopped pistachios, and store-bought motichoor laddoo crumble.
- After adding the motichoor laddoo crumble, repeat the layering process.
- Cover the bowl with aluminum foil or cling wrap.
- Place it in the freezer for 4-6 hours, or leave it overnight.
- When ready, serve and savour the delicious dessert.
MORE Desserts ARTICLES
With Diwali this Sunday try another one of the fabulous cake recipes by Deeba Rajpal. It is oozing with the goodness of chocolate and vanilla all over.
Enjoy a recipe that is not only filled with sweetness this Diwali but also pairs 2 cultures bringing together the much loved dessert the classic cheesecake and the Indian mithai Gulab Jamun.
A warm and comforting South Indian dessert made with wheat rava and sweetened with jaggery and coconut milk.
This fruit salad is not only bursting with flavourful fruits but is also loaded with the goodness of yogurt and honey. A great option for a healthy dessert. Try this recipe today.
Lord Ganesha loves laddoos so here is a dish you need to try during the festivities Chocolate Coconut Laddoos. These coconut laddoos covered in chocolate will melt in your mouth.
An elegant twist on the classic rice pudding, this parfait layers fragrant saffron infused rice pudding with the crunch of pistachio