For the last 25 years, Sunmark has been providing quality, spacious, thoughtfully designed and affordable homes across British Columbia.
While dealing with the busy, fast-paced everyday routine, what one needs is a calm and peaceful place to go back home to. A place where basic amenities are close at hand and you and your family can enjoy the neighbourbood in the best way possible. Vantage by Sunmark Development is designed keeping the very same concept in mind. In simpler terms – ‘designed to make everyday extraordinary!’
Vantage is a collection of 3 and 4 bedroom mountain view townhomes. “It is a small community of 62 townhomes in the Sullivan neighbourhood of Surrey,” adds Shae Challier of AXIS Real Estate Solutions Inc., the sales manager for this community. The three and four bedroom homes, ranging in size from 1,532 to 2,029 square feet, are conveniently located steps away from everyday amenities, shops, parks and schools, making it an ideal location for both families and couples. And it’s less than 10 minutes to Langley, 15 minutes to the US border, and 40 minutes to Vancouver.
Sunmark is one of the top leaders in the building and construction sector. For the last 25 years, Sunmark has been providing quality, spacious, thoughtfully designed and affordable homes across British Columbia. The organization’s goal is not only to create homes that are top-class in quality and design but also to connect people to a well-balanced community without largely impacting the environment. “We develop sites that are located in well-established neighbourhoods or those with great future potential. Finding a development site where there are good schools is very important,” states Sanveer Shokar, Vice President of Sunmark Development.
One of the main highlights of Vantage is its alluring and user-friendly interiors. Large windows that welcome natural light in, rich Quartz countertops that compliment a contemporary kitchen, extensive wood and stone detailing, top-notch appliances and other features is what Vantage offers those seeking a slice of heaven indoors. The area surrounding Vantage is another attractive component: close access to community centres, swimming pools, walking trails, parks and golf courses, and beaches places Vantage on a scale higher than the rest.
Since its grand opening, buyers have been lining up to book a Vantage townhome. “There is no other project in Sullivan; the area is undersupplied with new townhomes,” points out Shae, which makes Vantage highly appealing to families. Plus, it is affordably-priced and in Shae’s words, gives you “better value than buying a used resale.”
Vantage is located at 6188 - 141 St. in Surrey. Prices for these three- and four-bedroom homes start at $649,900 including GST and some homes are move-in ready. Hurry up, book your dream home today!
Special features of Vantage
• Spacious 3 and 4 bedroom townhomes with exceptional mountain views
• Secure and spacious garages for 2 cars tandem or side-by-side with plenty of room for storage
• Clubhouse with large Kitchen, Meeting Room and Fitness Area
• Heritage inspired architecture showcasing dramatic peaks, durable hardiplank siding and extensive wood and stone detailing
• Your choice of two designer colour schemes: MIDNIGHT or VIVID
• Luxurious wide plank laminate hardwood throughout living areas
• Low-E glass windows paired with 2 inch faux wood blinds reduce UV-light damage while improving energy efficiency
• Polished quartz countertops and tile backsplash
• Undermount stainless steel sink, garburator, single-lever low-flow Delta faucet and pullout vegetable spray with flex line make clean up a breeze
• Stainless steel appliance packange including a self-cleaning gas range with large oven and chimney hoodfan
• Luxurious master ensuite with separate shower with frameless glass enclosure and accent tile, dual undermount sinks and spacious quartz countertop
• Bathrooms with soaker tub with porcelain tile surround, undermount sink and sleek quartz countertop
• Curbside garbage and recycling pickup
• TELUS™ Pre-Paid Plan that includes one year free OPTIK TV with PVR and OPTIK -High Speed Internet and Wireless Gateway
• New Home Warranty coverage from WBI Home Warranty that includes:
> 2 Year Material & Labour Warranty
> 5 Year Building Envelope Warranty
> 10 Year Structural Defects Warranty
> Rainscreen protection system for weather durability
Vantage by Sunmark Development
12 - 5pm (closed Fridays)
6188 141 Street, Surrey, BC V2Y 0V9
For more details: 778.756.1299