For the waffle:
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 2 tsps fennel seeds
- 2 tbsps desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2-1 cup water
- 150 ml condensed milk
- 100 gms white chocolate
- 1 tsp almond extract (optional)
- Mix the waffle ingredients together and leave aside for 20 minutes.
- Heat the waffle pan and cook until the waffle turns crispy for about six minutes on both sides.
- In a pan, add condensed milk and chocolate and stir continuously. Let the chocolate melt completely on low heat and then keep it aside.
- Ones the chocolate mixture comes to room temperature, beat the mixture using a hand blender for about four to five minutes. Transfer this cream into the piping bag.
- Garnish the waffle with cream, boondi, rose petals and silver varq.