For the waffle:
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 2 tsps fennel seeds
- 2 tbsps desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2-1 cup water
- 150 ml condensed milk
- 100 gms white chocolate
- 1 tsp almond extract (optional)
- Mix the waffle ingredients together and leave aside for 20 minutes.
- Heat the waffle pan and cook until the waffle turns crispy for about six minutes on both sides.
- In a pan, add condensed milk and chocolate and stir continuously. Let the chocolate melt completely on low heat and then keep it aside.
- Ones the chocolate mixture comes to room temperature, beat the mixture using a hand blender for about four to five minutes. Transfer this cream into the piping bag.
- Garnish the waffle with cream, boondi, rose petals and silver varq.
MORE Food ARTICLES
As the Corporate Chef of ITC, Manjit Singh Gill's knowledge and experience comes from over four decades of work in pioneering world-class restaurants curating traditional Indian food
Reputed for his constant innovation in the world of gastronomy, he is a name to reckon with in the national and global hospitality and culinary industry.
Delicious and easy to prepare chocolate cake which is also vegan.
The Pizza Paratha is a cheesy paratha that recreates the magic of pizzas in a popular Indian format.
Borrowing a few interesting ideas from Mexican cuisine, this awesome starter features taco shells stuffed with a chatpata potato filling, laced with creamy curd and tongue-tickling sweet chutney.
This salted biscuit sev puri with a twist can be served as a starter at parties.