- Vanilla ice cream: 1 box
- Sweet Paan: 2 pcs
- Flavoured fennel seeds sprinkle: 2 tbsp
- Mukhwas: 1 tbsp
- Rose petals for Garnishing
- Place two store-bought sweet paan and two scoops of vanilla ice cream in a blender, then blend them.
- In a bowl, create a layer of store-bought vanilla ice cream, and on top of that, add dollops of the sweet paan paste. Use a toothpick to create swirls.
- Sprinkle flavoured fennel seeds and paan-flavored mukhwas (mouth freshener) over the layer.
- Repeat the layering process one more time.
- Cover the bowl with aluminum foil or cling wrap.
- Freeze it for 4-6 hours or leave it overnight.
- Serve it and enjoy.