Aspiring home cooks, turn up the heat and sharpen your knives - it’s your chance to get schooled by Vancouver’s top chefs on the Fulgor Milano Cooking Stage at the 35th annual Vancouver Fall Home Show from October 18–21, 2018 at the Vancouver Convention Centre West. See Vancouver’s culinary legends and modern masters, as they conduct live demonstrations including MasterChef Canada Winner David Jorge, CBC's The Great Canadian Baking Show Judge Bruno Feldeisen, and Jonas Hamre of Mamie Taylor's.
The full line-up of culinary talent set to hit the Cooking Stage this year include:
• Bruno Feldeisen of CBC's The Great Canadian Baking Show – Friday October 19th at 3:30PM, Saturday, October 20th at 1:00PM and Sunday October 21st at 1:00PM
• Chef Chris Oliveira for Fulgor Milano – Friday October 19th at 6:00PM and Saturday, October 20th at 4:00PM
• Dennis Peckham of Fraiche Sheet Foods and Chopped Canada Winner – Saturday, October 20th at Noon
• Chef Karen Barnaby and Alexa Pitoulis of Goodly Foods – Saturday, October 20th at 2:00PM
• David Jorge of JRG and MasterChef Canada Winner – Saturday, October 20th at 5:00PM
• Jonas Hamre of Mamie Taylor's – Sunday October 21st at Noon
“We’re proud to welcome a diverse group of culinary talent to the Fulgor Milano Cooking Stage this year,” said Tyson Kidd, show manager for Marketplace Events, producers of the Vancouver Fall Home Show. “The Cooking Stage will be the spot at the Show to catch up on the city's latest food trends and see some local legends in action– not to mention some impressive kitchen appliances at work.”
With insider tips and a variety of topics, there’s a presentation for just about every taste. This year’s presentations will dive deep into the latest and greatest local trends including complex desserts– simplified, comfort food, rethinking food preparations (with some delicious and easy options), and guidance on how to make Poke from the comfort of home.